Monday, September 18, 2017

God's Exodus Angel stands Warrior ready to Spiritually prepare Faiths way.

Do not Rebel Against Him; 
He will not forgive your rebellion 
Since my name is in Him.  

The Key of David
If you listen carefully to 
what 'He' says and do all that "I" say, 
I will be an Enemy to Your Enemies
And Oppose Those Who Oppose You - Amen.

I will send my due 'Wrath's' within laws of Justice and Mercy ahead of Word's proven faithful so all nations will know that I God am the Father of this world, the universe, and only true host of hosts. 


Jonah's 2017 message: 
Never wait to risk showing up before God 
unexpectedly where empty handed excuses
 hold no valid merit in his eyes. 



1 comment:

  1. Spiritual correction is ready to reflex and defend words ultimate bottom line.

    ReplyDelete